We are pleased to introduce Medicontur's high quality viscoelastic solution range.
Our primary aim with the new range is to offer solutions:
- to fulfill the whole spectrum of cataract surgery
- to support all surgical techniques
- to respond to surgeons' requirements
The range contains viscoelastic solutions with the highest quality standard of both sodium hyaluronate (NaHa) and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) according to the following:
The dispersive Visco-MC is a 2.0 % solution of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
- provides excellent coating, endothelial cell protection and superior maintenance for the anterior chamber
- is easily removable from the anterior chamber and bubble free
We highly recommend the use of Visco-MC for our Preloaded Bi-Flex HB hydrophobic intraocular lens (POB-MA).
BIOVIS - NaHa 1.6%, 1.8%, 3.0%
The BioVis segment of the Medicontur viscoelastic solution range is composed of biofermented sodium hyaluronate. BioVis is produced in various concentrations of 16mg/ml, 18mg/ml and 30mg/ml.
BioVis NaHa viscoelastic solutions:
- provide excellent bio-compatibility
- assure maximum protection for the endothelial cells, optimal maintenance of volume in the anterior chamber or capsular bag
- can be easily injected and removed